The penultimate day of the great Morris adventure 2015.
It looked like this
- 7am breakfast – beat the crowds
- 8am in the park. Buzz/Pinnochio/Rock n Roller Coaster (ouch – getting too old perhaps)/Slinky Dog/Ratatouille/River Boat Cruise/Thunder Mountain/Art of Animation
- Told Smallboy that today he could spend the holiday money that Granny and Grandpa gave him. This was the entire focus of his day
- Lunch at Sports Bar
- Got Fastpass for Tower of Terror. Went for a snooze instead and forget to wake up in time( told you – too old)
- Dinner at Plaza. With too many other people. Ugh
- Sneaked a spot for the fireworks – husband sneaked two rides on Indiana Jones
- Bought Mr and Mrs Potato Head – with pirates and toy story accessories.
- Hot chocolate and watched Disney Dreams
- Wanted early night because of this:
- Which is the reason that today’s blog looks like this.
- It’s half past midnight, I’m up at 6 tomorrow checking the baggage and then a last onslaught of the park, to sweep up all the crap we haven’t yet done. I’m not a writing machine , you know…